Mark Wahlberg exiting Transformers franchise after The Last Knight

June 19 (UPI) -- Mark Wahlberg is exiting the Transformers franchise following the release of the fifth installment in the series, The Last Knight.

"It's the last one so I get my life back!" the actor said recently on The Graham Norton Show while discussing his future with the franchise.

Wahlberg also lamented about the hairstyle he was required to don for his role in The Last Knight after spending "five months" getting into shape. "The long hair is the worst thing ever," he joked. "I look like my mum in the '70s – it's just really bad!"

The 46-year-old joined Transformers for the fourth installment in the series, 2014's Age of Extinction. Franchise director Michael Bay has also previously said The Last Knight would be his last Transformers film. A sixth installment and a spinoff focused on Autobot hero Bumblebee is in the works.

Transformers: The Last Knight blasts into theaters June 21.
Wade Sheridan


Hillary Clinton and husband Bill Clinton at rally in New HampshireCharley Hoffman at the MastersSen. Ted Cruz attends campaign event in Boone, IowaFirst Family participates in the lighting of the National Christmas TreePresident Barack Obama speaks at the Righteous Among the Nations Award CeremonySuper Bowl 50 City opens in San FranciscoPresident Barack Obama speaks at the University of Nebraska OmahaFBI invetigates San Bernardino mass killing as an act of terrorAntonin Scalia lies in repose in Supreme CourtHillary Clinton attends campaign event in Des Moines, IowaRally Calling for an End to the Blockade on Gaza.President Barack Obama Participates in Town Hall Event Anderson Cooper Speaker Paul Ryan delivers remarks at the National Prayer Breakfast
Follow us:

Share Hotspot Shield with your friends and family!


Copyright © 2014 AnchorFree, Inc. All Rights Reserved